|Title:||Community Outreach Coordinator|
Position: Community Outreach Coordinator
Location: Tulsa & Eastern Oklahoma
Salary: Negotiable Based On Experience
The Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for supporting the initiatives, activities and programs of ground and air ambulance operations. This position requires close coordination, communication, and commitment to all marketing and development initiatives designed to engage existing hospitals, healthcare providers, and to develop community contacts in order to establish market growth. The Community Outreach Coordinator reports to and under the direction of the Director of Special Programs to assist with marketing and administrative activities as needed and assigned. Responsible to execute marketing plan with a focus on driving transport volumes in collaboration with regional management team and executive staff.
This position will consist of 75% travel weekly with 15% overnight travel required on as needed basis. This position requires days, afternoon, evening, and occasional weekend work.
The Community Outreach Coordinator Position Consists of the Following:
- Creates brand awareness and opportunities through grass roots and community-based efforts to link the company with the community, healthcare facilities and healthcare providers.
- Responsible for initiating certain events in addition to identifying resources connected to community outreach programs that support the company's core values
- Measures and tracks results through score carding and identify root causes that will enable assigned membership targets to be met within assigned territory
- Research, develop, and implement innovative ideas to aid in market outreach and program development
- Coordinate Special events and meetings
- Participate with local civic organizations and groups
- Responsible to execute the regional sales plan in collaboration with the business development team. Focused on growing market share by securing agreements, such as Preferred Provider Agreements, expanding into new areas, and completing new sales and contracts referrals. Focus on driving call volume from new customers and all contracts.
- Serve as a partner and advocate for hospitals and healthcare providers.
- Attend local, regional and national conference representing our brand.
- Achieves key performance indicators for assigned market area and base locations.
- Responsible for distributing marketing materials and maintaining inventory of supplies.
- Coordinate with regional management team for service recovery if needed.
- Monitor and understand daily transport volume trends and adapt outreach activities accordingly.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on marketing, healthcare, journalism or aviation. Education can be substituted for extensive work and/ or volunteer experience in the field of work.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- A professional and resourceful style; the ability to work independently and as a team player
- An outgoing, cheerful personality and positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet time commitments.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle without driving restrictions.
- Must live within the region of assignment (30 minutes of office location)
- Demonstrate competency in learning EMS, Healthcare and Air Medical industry through training and ongoing employment.
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with competitive spirit
- Demonstrate high critical thinking and reasoning skills and strong attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment that is ever changing and requires keen adaptiveness to change.