IT Specialist will provide direct technical assistance and support to the Pafford Medical Services staff for network, hardware and software issues. Duties include installing printers, installing software, imaging computers, resolving internet and network access issues, determining causes whether they be computer, softwar or networking malfunctions, troubleshooting IP phones, and making recommendations to supervisors for repairs.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, related degree or 3 years experience in the related field;
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to desktop systems and peripherals;
- Ability to deploy new hardware, peripherals (standalone or networked) and software;
- Ability to quickly determine user issues and take action to solve problems;
- Ability to establish computer connections on existing networks;
- Ability to install and configure printers;
- Some travel required.
- Zoll Data Systems suite of softwares
- Shortel Phone Systems
- Windows Server Environments
- SQL Scripting
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications